A representative from Brunel University London will be visiting Bahrain on 28th & 29th March 2017 to meet with students who would like to pursue their higher education in the UK. Brunel offers 32 subject areas and more than 220 module-based undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The University’s 1,100+ academics use state-of-the-art learning facilities and combine theory and practical teaching to help students build knowledge and acquire practical skills they will have for life.
Brunel’s campus has everything students need within 10 minutes’ walk: over 4,500 on-campus rooms, 24-hour library, lots of study rooms, choice of cafes and restaurants and world-class sports facilities.
Brunel University London is home to over 3,100 international students from more than 110 countries. It provides everything students need on one campus.
- Modern, safe, on-campus accommodation with all the essential facilities within walking distance: a mini supermarket, cafes and a bar, 24-hour library, PC rooms, multi-faith prayer areas, a medical centre and pharmacy.
- A choice of world-class outdoor and indoor sports facilities and over 50 interest and activity clubs.
- A convenient campus location – just 45 minutes by underground to Central London, 20 minutes’ walk to Uxbridge town and only 15 minutes by car to nearby Heathrow Airport.
Some of Brunel’s highlights:
- Ranked in the Top 2% of universities in the world
- Ranked 35th most international university in the world (2016 Times Higher Education)
- Over 4500 rooms on-campus – guaranteed for international students
- Easy access to Central London and Heathrow Airport
- Top 3 in London for Mechanical Engineering (The Guardian, 2016)
- Top 3 in the UK for Art and Design (CUG, 2016)
- 1st in London for OT and Physiotherapy (The Guardian, 2016)
- 1st in London for Marketing (CUG, 2016)
- 2nd in London for Sports (CUG, 2016)
- 2nd in London for Education (CUG, 2016)
To submit your application, please bring along the following documents:
- Transcripts and certificates
- IELTS / English qualification
- Personal Statement
- CV (for postgraduates)
To book your meeting, please email info@keyeducational or call / text +973-35052613.